AWU announcements and feedback

Keep up with Accio Wizards Unite news, forum changes or new special features right here. And members' feedback is more than appreciated, so let us know what you think!
1 0
Just found this: Harry Potter: Wizards Unite 0.6.0 beta (Unreleased) APK Download by Niantic, Inc. - APKMirror Harry Potter: Wizards Unite 0.6.0 beta (Unreleased) By Niantic, Inc. So anyone can install it... BUT, nothing on the maps, the app without interactions...
Replies
Views
2 0
We've reached our first milestone! The Accio Wizards Unite Community is growing fast! We'd like to thank all of our users for taking part in this adventure and helping create such a friendly environment for Potterheads to share our thoughts and our hype over Wizards Unite. We love you, guys! Here's to ? more!
Replies
Views
1 0
Hi! This is a special post for those who start playing Wizards Unite and for those who want to meet new players near them. We already started a useful map to help meeting new wizards and witches: Harry Potter Wizards Unite - Friends Code Global Map Now, you also have the opportunity to add your own Friends Code in your forum signature. As easy as a click on Your Account / Edit signature: https://acciowizardsunite.com/community/account/signature So, go on! Add your Friends Code now and...
Replies
Views
1 0
Hi! At last we were able to recover all threads, posts and member registrations lost two weeks ago. Now we are configuring a better backup system that will allow us to recover faster. Hopefully we won't need it We will continue to work on this community in order to help people to...: Meet new friends: Wizards Unite Friends Code in your forum signature and Harry Potter Wizards Unite - Friends Code Global Map ? Master Potions: Wizards Unite Gameplay: Potions Master Notes - Accio Wizards...
Replies
Views
1 0
I still cannot download the game within the app store has it released world wide as yet?? I've seeing all these videos online and I'm frastrated that I can't play the game cause it's not released I South Africa yet any thoughts changes or fixes I can do to make this work?
Replies
Views
1 0
Just announced! What's new? Please, lucky folk from Australia and New Zealand, tell us more info! Any youtube video to check this??
Replies
Views
1 0
  • Poll
Wizards Unite's first ever event is coming. Before the game is released. How do you think Niantic will handle it?
Replies
Views
1 0
These are my thoughts on where/how to maximize your gameplay! What do you guys think?!
Replies
Views
1 0
  • Poll
The Wizards Unite Beta went live in Australia today, after a week of heartbreak and frustration. Now it's time to figure out where the Calamity is going next...
Replies
Views
1 0
Hi! Anyone from New Zealand can confirm beta is also available in the app store??
Replies
Views
1 0
Guys. this game needs a pop up message or something to remind us to stop playing! It's so addictive! I've been playing it for hours and hours.
Replies
Views
1 0
Hi! I saw a special badge for professors, but nothing for aurors or magizoologist... Any reason?
Replies
Views
1 0
love this game. this was one of the first games that i have gotten that was music for my 3ds. this was the first music game that i gotten for my 3ds. it brings out creative music thinking...
Replies
Views
1 0
I can't wait to get this games in full version. And when i do im gonna get the special edition i can't say how many hours i will play, might be time in days.
Replies
Views