Wizards Unite Suggestions

Got an idea on how to improve the Harry Potter Wizards Unite app, share it and vote so the Official app developers will be able to know were members want to see improvements.
3 0
So now I have to scroll down in order to find out the person who sent me an owl... Who's with me?? We want to be able to see friends who sent gifts first :D :D
Replies
Views
0 0
I don't know about you guys, but myself and every other player of the game whom I personally know hate, absolutely despise, getting a tower challenge reward from 10 km portkeys, you get 1 fragments of something that takes 100+ fragments, and when you receive the same fragment from a challenge you get at least 4 and up to 12. It just doesn't make sense to me, since half the reward from a 10 km portkey is getting a rarer foundable fragment, and it's immediately lost since you can get one from...
Replies
Views
4 0
It would be nice if they could add the option to let us nominate more locations for review. My town could definitely benefit from more inns, greenhouses, and fortresses. I'm not sure what the requirements are for the other two games but it would definitely help other players I'm sure. I don't really want to finish leveling up the other games in the Hope's they retroactively help WU.
Replies
Views
8 0
That's something I read many time. Would like to know which type of Portmanteau is near me on the map before picking them up. Sometimes I prefer the 10km or 2km, so it would be nice if we can tell the difference. What's your opinion? Vote! PS: something about it on this post: Wizards Unite Gameplay: Portkeys - Accio Wizards Unite
Replies
Views
4 0
Would be nice if you get the option to show yourself on the map. Obviously optional. That's a good way to really know were other players are... Who's with me??
Replies
Views
1 0
What do you think or suggest they should add new characters and creatures to the WU?
Replies
Views
8 0
In case you don't want to brew a potion it would be good to be able to remove it from the queue. With Briliant events they ask to brew potions. I had 4 baruffios on my queue, so finish that part took me a while... :(
Replies
Views
4 0
Niantic should make it easier to find local friends. Don't know how... ability to leave notes inside inns? Greenhouses? Fortresses? Some times I see an active location but can't find who is playing. If notes were available it would be easier to tell: "find my nick at this discord channel or this is my telegram..."
Replies
Views
7 0
Why couldn't we remove a Portmanteau while it's on our vault? For example, I got a Silver key and prefer to use it on a 10km portkey, but just got all 2km... (for my golden key). Vote! :) :)
Replies
Views
5 0
I would be awesome if people can share their ingredients and potions. The best thing: global exchange, kind of Wizards Unite shop. If not, at least and option: when 2 players enter into a fortress/inn/greenhouse, they can send items to the other one. Who's with me??
Replies
Views
4 0
Or a way to chat with wizard unite players in your area.
Replies
Views
4 0
Hi! I'm taking this suggestion from ZestyLemon at Acciowu discord: I would like to feed my greenhouse remotely (like feeding Pok矇mon at gyms). I would also like to see what greenhouses Ive planted and receive notice when they are ready to be harvested.
Replies
Views