Wizards Unite Suggestions

Got an idea on how to improve the Harry Potter Wizards Unite app, share it and vote so the Official app developers will be able to know were members want to see improvements.
2 0
Niantic should make it easier to find local friends. Don't know how... ability to leave notes inside inns? Greenhouses? Fortresses? Some times I see an active location but can't find who is playing. If notes were available it would be easier to tell: "find my nick at this discord channel or this is my telegram..."
Replies
Views
6 0
Why couldn't we remove a Portmanteau while it's on our vault? For example, I got a Silver key and prefer to use it on a 10km portkey, but just got all 2km... (for my golden key). Vote! :) :)
Replies
Views
5 0
I would be awesome if people can share their ingredients and potions. The best thing: global exchange, kind of Wizards Unite shop. If not, at least and option: when 2 players enter into a fortress/inn/greenhouse, they can send items to the other one. Who's with me??
Replies
Views
6 0
In case you don't want to brew a potion it would be good to be able to remove it from the queue. With Briliant events they ask to brew potions. I had 4 baruffios on my queue, so finish that part took me a while... :(
Replies
Views
4 0
Or a way to chat with wizard unite players in your area.
Replies
Views
4 0
Hi! I'm taking this suggestion from ZestyLemon at Acciowu discord: I would like to feed my greenhouse remotely (like feeding Pok矇mon at gyms). I would also like to see what greenhouses Ive planted and receive notice when they are ready to be harvested.
Replies
Views
2 1
Please rotate new items to pick up. It's always the same, with very few new items.
Replies
Views
6 0
That's something I read many time. Would like to know which type of Portmanteau is near me on the map before picking them up. Sometimes I prefer the 10km or 2km, so it would be nice if we can tell the difference. What's your opinion? Vote! PS: something about it on this post: Wizards Unite Gameplay: Portkeys - Accio Wizards Unite
Replies
Views
0 0
Hi! I've seen many places were players are talking about ways to improve its gaming experience. Most are "just" Discord channels and others and also the official Harry Potter: Wizards Unite community, but I miss a tool "user-centric" to make it easier for anyone to know which updates are more demanded. That's were tools like this forum (based on Uservoice) make a good role, you and anyone will be able to share your opinion and everyone will be able to vote. The more voted, the more...
Replies
Views