WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff

Really thinking Newt is going to be the "leader" of the Magizoologists...if you look at the Professions Icons, we have Harry's Wand representing the Aurors, McGonagall's hat for Professors and a "Newt" Salamander for the Magizoologists. I would love Hagrid as well, but the symbols I think represent our profession leaders? Maybe?

Clouder

Mar 22, 2019

Really thinking Newt is going to be the "leader" of the Magizoologists...if you look at the Professions Icons, we have Harry's Wand representing the Aurors, McGonagall's hat for Professors and a "Newt" Salamander for the Magizoologists. I would love Hagrid as well, but the symbols I think represent our profession leaders? Maybe?
View attachment 165
Nice video!

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
That was a great video! Though I think Mike mightve been trying to find words to trip you up ?
It was a great break down of the professions, I love hearing why people choose the profession they do! (And if it makes you feel better I think there is no Death Eater profession because theyve been ordered to infiltrate the other professions. Who else could be behind the calamity and actively trying to sabotage the Task Force? Check your Dark Mark for updates!)
And I loved that Dory moment!
giphy.gif

Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
Nice video! It could just be the testers getting different versions maybe, it'd be weird if they couldn't tell Newt and Hagrid apart. The only issue I see with Newt is that by now, if the game takes place currently-ish, he'll be really old, so he wouldn't be as active as the Newt we've seen in the films... Something similar would happen with Hagrid of course, but half-giants are sturdier I suppose...

Feb 21, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Another great video! You guys make it sound extra fun. The professions sound super exciting. Im starting off with Magizoologist but might try to do a bit of each, I might eventually get powerful enough that I can take over the wizarding world
giphy.gif

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Appreciate the feedback!! @MrsLupin - WORLD DOMINATION WILL BE YOURRRRRRS!

@CharliesBoy My main character in World of Warcraft was actually a mage, who fits that proactive, butt-ton-of-damage role...I have a feeling I may put a few skill points into the Auror tree...haha!

@WotcherTonks - The timeline could definitely be the case! We shall see, hoping for more information soon! I may bring the Newt vs. Hagrid question up in an upcoming video...haha...it is bugging me!

lilmisblack

Auror
Mar 11, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor

View attachment 165
Great video! It's nice to have at least a rough idea of what the game will be like and our different choices before it releases. I'm thinking of choosing Auror myself. I want to feel like the badasss I'm not