7km portkeys

Jul 8, 2019
Do I have to walk my 7km portkey during the event to get Harry's Ministry ID Card or I can get fragments event after the event is over if I have more 7km portkeys?

Reactions: Wizdreamer

Osidiano

Auror
Jul 17, 2019
Austin, Texas, USA
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
If it's like the last event, you should be able to get the fragments by opening the portkeys after the event ends, up to a point (because then they disappear for good, but that was like a week later, I think).

Jul 8, 2019
Yeah but the problem is that I am getting more Harry's school trunks than Ministry ID cards...

How are portkeys sorting themselfes? I though if I got for example 10km portkey the last, it would be in the last place in suitcase, but it's not. So that's why my 7km portkeys from this week and the first week got mixed.

Wanderer

Auror
Jun 27, 2019
Boston!!!!
Profession
Auror
Houses
Ravenclaw
I'm having this issue too.

Opened 7 and all trunks.

Sent in a support ticket and they tell me that NEW portkeys I collect during the event (after the event starte) have higher drop chances for the ID card.

Needless to say I am irritated as event is coming to an end and they simply could have made us aware.

I have a huge issue with this since....

1. I cant delete portkeys I dont want and am flooded with 7km from last event which i would have cleared out leading up to this event leaving slots open

2. I learn about this at the end of the event.

3. Wasted a bunch if silver keys which I hold on to specifically for these events.

Note user above says they will disappear. I have never had this happen.

Jul 8, 2019
I can confirm that 7km portkeys will not disappear after second week of the event (for now) and you will get either ID card or Truck, depending on what portkey you have.

Wizdreamer

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Melbourne
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
I'm having this issue too.

Opened 7 and all trunks.

Sent in a support ticket and they tell me that NEW portkeys I collect during the event (after the event starte) have higher drop chances for the ID card.

Needless to say I am irritated as event is coming to an end and they simply could have made us aware.

I have a huge issue with this since....

1. I cant delete portkeys I dont want and am flooded with 7km from last event which i would have cleared out leading up to this event leaving slots open

2. I learn about this at the end of the event.

3. Wasted a bunch if silver keys which I hold on to specifically for these events.

Note user above says they will disappear. I have never had this happen.
Thanks for the info!!