Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
So after much hesitation and a lot of procrastinating, I finally bit the bullet (the wand?) and started a brand new section.

Accio Wizards Unite presents: Magic for Muggles.

Many of you know us a bit by now, the two weirdos who created this blog and the forum.

I’m Sam, the writer and geek in chief.

Breixo is in charge of all the techie stuff and a lot more behind the scenes work that he’s not getting credited for because I’m the one writing… Seriously though, whenever you see something cool on the site, there’s a 90% chance it was his idea (wutubers’ map, WizU timeline, the Profession Quiz and our upcoming Friendcode Map)

And now, because I don’t know when to stop, I decided to also start doing some game coverage in video format.

This series is a sort of introduction into the world of Wizards Unite for those not lucky enough to be part of our magical community. I will be covering the game, giving Muggles a bit of information about our world and saving everyone from suspicious food items (such as the yellow Dementor in the video).

Unfortunately, Breixo is camera shy (he says he’s busy, which he is, but that’s not the reason. Just keep this between us, though) so I decided I needed a new sidekick, which I introduce in the video. Me and my new friend are hoping to provide some entertaining videos for those of you who don’t mind seeing some weird girl talking to a camera.

So if you’re still with us, or if you just scrolled past all the blabber, here is our first Wizards Unite video!

So what do you think?

Did you like little Breixo? Human Breixo was only slightly amused by him… And what about the yellow Dementor? Doesn’t it look evil? Is it just me? Let us know in the comments, and subscribe to keep up to date with the latest Wizards Unite news!

You can also join our discord and our forum so we can talk a little more about WizU. Or the absolutely upcoming release oh so soon now! Or maybe share your thought on the game over some Butterbeer. Just click the button you like most and you’ll find us on the other side!

dicord.png forum-accio-wizards-unite-harry-potter.png

The post Accio Wutubers! Magic for Muggles, episode one appeared first on Accio Wizards Unite.