Question Anomalus - How to get Doxys and Leprechauns?

Jul 10, 2019
Read somewhere that Doxys can only be found during Dawn, and Leprechauns during Dawn and Dusk, can anyone confirm that info? Been playing the past 3 days during dusk and never seen a Leprechaun.

Rickemosh

Professor
Jul 9, 2019
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts, Durmstrang
Houses
Slytherin
I found 4 Leprechauns one after the other at like 4pm one day, but I haven't seen them since

I've also seen 3 Doxys around 4am, but haven't seen them since

I've played every day since the game was released, at all times of the day/night, and I've found oddities to be VERY sparse; it could be due to my living in quite a small town, but compared to regular foundable spawns, Oddities seem to avoid me

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Guess one should just walk a lot to find them... :(

Rickemosh

Professor
Jul 9, 2019
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts, Durmstrang
Houses
Slytherin
Update: I just found out that 4am BST (British Summer Time) is actually when Dawn is here in England, so me finding Doxys at 4am makes sense.

I don't know where you are in the world, but if you Google search "Dawn time...." And then your location, that will be when the Doxys are spawning

I believe they appear for two hours; an hour before Dawn, and an hour after Dawn. Happy hunting =)

Jul 10, 2019
Update: I just found out that 4am BST (British Summer Time) is actually when Dawn is here in England, so me finding Doxys at 4am makes sense.

I don't know where you are in the world, but if you Google search "Dawn time...." And then your location, that will be when the Doxys are spawning

I believe they appear for two hours; an hour before Dawn, and an hour after Dawn. Happy hunting =)
So far I've found Leprechauns when the in-game weather icon says Dusk (but they didn't show up anymore the second it turned to Night, replaced by Pixies and Centaurs), so I guess that info is true, all we have to do is play during that time, same goes for Doxys at Dawn.

Thx guys

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
I read about ingredients and/or foes appearing depending on the weather conditions and hour... can't find it again. Anyone?