Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
I hope I'm wrong and gifting does come soon but I'm worried it will turn into another announcement like Adventure Sync which was officially announced over 2 months ago. Would you rather wait an undisclosed amount of time knowing a feature is coming or them to just release a new feature when it's ready and then explain it after that? After reading over the new announcement. Do you think 10 gifts a day will be enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wereastu and Breixo

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Don't know if 10 gifts a day will be enough, but I really hope for Adventure Sync asap!
That'll be so good!!

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
I definitely want Adventure sync asap. It would help so much with these brilliant event portkeys, especially. I do quite a bit of walking when I can't have my app open. Do you think you are going to want Spell Energy, Ingredients, or a Runestone?

Reactions: Breixo

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
I'd just love adventure sync, don't really mind about ingredients. However, it would be nice to get extra snowdrops, unicorns hair and the most wanted, powdered dragon claw... :giggle:

Reactions: UnluckyHydra

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Yeah, I'll never want the ingredients unless they are the rare ones from portkeys. Anything else I get plenty of or and harvest if I need to. I'll probably end up wanted the runestones just to keep my supply up.

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Powdered dragon claw for my baruffio's potions!! That's the one I miss most :rolleyes:

Reactions: UnluckyHydra

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
So good they added this options. Hope for more dragon claw! :D

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
The basics is that there will be an option in the settings to allow Adventure Sync to track any distance you've walked while the app isn't open for a little bit of data. Pokemon Go also added weekly rewards for walking milestones through out that week. 5km, 25km, 50km, and, a supposedly secret, 100km that is at least in the code. Once you hit one of those milestones you get some kind of reward.

Reactions: oizar

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
The basics is that there will be an option in the settings to allow Adventure Sync to track any distance you've walked while the app isn't open for a little bit of data. Pokemon Go also added weekly rewards for walking milestones through out that week. 5km, 25km, 50km, and, a supposedly secret, 100km that is at least in the code. Once you hit one of those milestones you get some kind of reward.
Great! Any idea when will this become available??