Answered Any chance they will bring back previous Events???

Harry's Mom

Auror
Sep 8, 2019
Any chance they will bring back previous Events???
I'm short one item on the Brilliant Event - Page 2 (Hogsmeade Sign to be exact)... despite picking up port keys during this event I'm still short 2 out of 5. I also used all the Back to Hogwarts Runestones. Anyone foresee this or any other pending item on their pages doing a comeback? Need a friend.

Reactions: livoruc

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
I don't know how credible the comment was but I know I heard when the game was first having brillant events that they won't return but I honestly don't see why they couldn't come back around at some point.

Reactions: livoruc

livoruc

Auror
Feb 18, 2019
I don't know how credible the comment was but I know I heard when the game was first having brillant events that they won't return but I honestly don't see why they couldn't come back around at some point.
Agreed.
Why not聶? Lots of players started after those events...

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
It seems unlikely. I remember hearing from the rumor mill when the first few brillant events were running that events would not return. Hopefully they change their minds. I think I mostly heard that through one or two of the WuTubers

Reactions: MattO

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
It will probably not be the same, but quite similar...

Mar 11, 2019
Well, I don't think so that they will bring it back at the same point. so, you should be as fast as you can be to collect the portkeys! :LOL: