Answered Anyone know if there are capacity caps?

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
I just wanted to see if anyone knows if there is a cap on how high you can take each capacity so far on Spell Energy, Potions, Ingredients, and Seeds and Water?

I bought some gold to support the game. I currently have:
315 Spell Energy
280 Potions
890 Ingredients
85 Seeds and Water.

I don't think I've hit any caps so far.

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Not sure there are caps, the highest vault increase I read about was 500 energy and still not capped. How does the gameplay go with such large vaults? I'm planning on slowly increasing mine with reward money, which one do you think is most useful?

Reactions: UnluckyHydra

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
I haven't gotten a chance to test with the increased vault spaces but I feel like Spell Energy and the Potions Capacity will be the most beneficial. It will be nice to not have to delete so many Ingredients until I fill up though. So far I've always had to pick and choose what to keep because I'm bottlenecked with how many potions I can make. I'll have to make a post later to see if I gain any better incite. I wish we could buy another cauldron. Haha

Reactions: Samantuchy

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I haven't gotten a chance to test with the increased vault spaces but I feel like Spell Energy and the Potions Capacity will be the most beneficial. It will be nice to not have to delete so many Ingredients until I fill up though. So far I've always had to pick and choose what to keep because I'm bottlenecked with how many potions I can make. I'll have to make a post later to see if I gain any better incite. I wish we could buy another cauldron. Haha
That would be great, double brewing FTW! I've got all the vaults full, started nitpicking what I pick from the map depending on which potion I need to make...BTW if you ever feel like writing a blog post about your experience with the game (not many players have vaults bigger than Gringotts') give us a shout, we're always on the look out for collaborators on the blog :D