Answered Best Data Plan for Wizards Unite

Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
I got a question for you. I've got a low data plan on my phone and I'm getting ready to change it before Wizards Unite comes our. I don't play Pok矇mon GO or Ingress, so I'm not sure what to change it to, I don't want to overshoot but I don't want to go low either. Any suggestions? I'll probably play a couple hours a day (though the first week at least will definitely be more!) What kind of plan would you recommend? I'm sort of flying blind here...

Reactions: oizar
Mar 11, 2019
Well, @WotcherTonks, I'm not sure about your other application's data usage, definitely WU is gonna consume considerable amount of data. So, I will suggest you to go with at-least mid level data plan.

lilmisblack

Auror
Mar 11, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
I've been wondering the same, I need to up my plan cause it's a little tight as is. But I don't play PoGO either. @harryopta not sure what you mean by mid level. I'm sure in every country it's different but here we have anything form one 1G to limitless. The thing is I don't want to overshoot and end up spending more money than I need on a data plan I won't fully use ?

Mar 11, 2019
Hey @lilmisblack, I meant to say that one should have adequate data bundle activated. Not too less not too much. That is why I mentioned mid level :LOL:. I hope you got it now. You know your average data usage and you can also adjust it later. :geek:

Feb 21, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
I have 10GB on my phone. I've played PoGO for some time, but absolutely not a heavy player, just maybe an hour or two, a few days a week, and I haven't had issues with my plan. I should mention, though, that I normally have wifi throughout the day for other apps, so outside of an ocassional video or similar, or a weekend away, I don't really use the data for many other things...hope that helps :D

Reactions: oizar

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
I would care more on having a good battery than gigas...

Reactions: Breixo

Wanderer

Auror
Jun 27, 2019
Boston!!!!
Profession
Auror
Houses
Ravenclaw
I've used about 0.4 GB in a week on this game according to my phone.

You can check this through your setting, apps.

I walk around for about an hour each night on week days.

Two to three times as much on the weekend.

Hope this helps

Jas

Jun 30, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to use my sneak a scope every time I try to get around it in and I try to put my sneakers go down it tells me to use an amplifier what is an amplifier

Reactions: casafei
Feb 14, 2019
@Jas, interesting question. I would also like to know about the amplifier with respect to WU. Let me know when you get any confirmed response.