Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
Has anyone experienced a bug after running away from a foundable? The screen will just stay black and won't load any further. I think it's that transition SoS screen but it must not be loading correctly. I've had it happen 3 or 4 times already since the update last week. I haven't been playing a lot so it could be even worse. The only solution I've found is to restart the app.

kandky

Professor
Feb 19, 2019
Profession
Professor
It happens randomly to me.
Sometimes I need to restart the app.
What's your phone?

Feb 14, 2019
I don't think so this is something related to Wizards Unite; as I never experienced it nor I heard about it. Please make sure your phone is really a Samsung one? :ROFLMAO:

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
It is. I bought my phone from a Verzion store. Just because you don't experience something doesn't mean you can write it off. It was patched a few updates ago.

• Wow
Reactions: Vernie and oizar

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
It is. I bought my phone from a Verzion store. Just because you don't experience something doesn't mean you can write it off. It was patched a few updates ago.
Great! Glad it's patched :)
Thanks for the update!

Feb 28, 2019
Oh, good to know that it is patched.
You know what; there are many users around, so everyone is not facing the same issue and they try to help out each other. So, let's take it normally one's point of view :cool: