BRILLIANT EVENT

Trill Gates

Jul 8, 2019
Ive only seen the Unicorn and Buckbeak, are the rest rarer or only available from portkeys ? Thanks

Jul 8, 2019
Upstate, NY
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Ive only seen the Unicorn and Buckbeak, are the rest rarer or only available from portkeys ? Thanks
1 from port key (only the 7KM has them), 1 from challenges & 2 from event achievements. Only unicorn and buckbeak are foundables

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2019
Upstate, NY
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
you can actually do it in any order you want. I think the portkey was the last ones that I did

WhoSoSirius

Auror
Jul 9, 2019
Indiana
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Argh! I finally got the Snargaluff, but can't seem to find the other hard ones! What level of wizarding challenge did you have to get to? And which event achievements? So confused! Short on time!

Jul 8, 2019
Upstate, NY
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Argh! I finally got the Snargaluff, but can't seem to find the other hard ones! What level of wizarding challenge did you have to get to? And which event achievements? So confused! Short on time!
The acromanchula is found during wizard challenges. It doesn't matter what level. I got 2 of mine on level 1. But you have to enter using your fantastic flora rhinestone. I think that was the trick. For the stump and the salamander go to your daily assignments. At the bottom you'll see special. You have to complete all the brilliant event items to get both.