Calamity Continues! June Events in Wizards Unite

B

Brita

Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is almost 2 years old. The June 2021 Wizards Unite event calendar will celebrate this anniversary with multiple events, including a special anniversary event.

Note: Thank you Niantic and WB Games for providing early access to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite information for this article.

You can learn more about the Wizards Unite events this month in my video, or keep reading.

Will Harry and Hermiones efforts to create a surge centered around their first year at Hogwarts bring back Rons memories? Pick up your wands and find out!

Unforgivable Truth Brilliant Event Part 1: May 31 to June 7, 2021

WhenMonday, May 31 11am PT to Monday, June 7 11am PT
FeaturesHarry and Hermione work together to create a surge based around the events of their first year at Hogwarts. Help return Brilliant Foundables from Brilliant Hogwarts Corridor including Mountain Troll and Dragon Egg.

Full Brilliant Event guide coming soon.

June Adversaries Event 1: June 7-10, 2021

WhenMonday, June 7 11am PT to Thursday, June 10 11am PT
FeaturesThe Unforgivable have unleashed a wave of Dark Witch and Wizard Adversaries on the world.

Full Adversaries Event guide coming soon.

June Community Day: June 12, 2021

WhenAll day Saturday, June 12 from 12:01am11:59pm local time
FeaturesHelp rescue lost creatures and return them to the Care of Magical Creatures Registry page.

Full Wizards Unite Community Day guide coming soon.

June Adversaries Event 2: June 14-17, 2021

WhenMonday, June 14 11am PT to Thursday, June 17 11am PT
FeaturesPrepare to face higher stakes as you come face to face against the Ancient Norweigan Ridgeback!

Full Adversaries Event guide coming soon.

Second Year Anniversary Event: June 19-20, 2021

WhenSaturday, June 19 12am to Sunday, June 20 11:59pm local time
FeaturesCelebrate Harry Potter: Wizards Unites second anniversary with a special event and a look back at the story thus far.

Full Wizards Unite Community Day guide coming soon.

Unforgivable Truth Brilliant Event Part 2: June 21-28, 2021

WhenMonday, June 21 11am PT to Monday, June 28 11am PT
FeaturesHelp return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Hogwarts Trapdoor Chamber, including Philosophers Stone and Three-Headed Dog.

Full Brilliant Event guide coming soon.

What are your thoughts on the June calendar? Im excited about the anniversary event. I know nothing about it, but I cant wait to write a guide for it!

Another month with 6 events is a LOT especially since May will finish with a total of 7 events.

Connect with me and the rest of the WizHub team here in the comments or on our social media platforms. I read all comments, even if I dont respond to all of them. I pass on general opinions to the official HPWU team, so let your thoughts be known!

Keep up with the latest Wizards Unite news by following WizHub on Twitter or Facebook. Discuss gaming strategy and offer opinions on Discord.

Support the mostly volunteer-run website and community by buying merch or joining the WizHub Patreon! We receive many reader requests for website updates, but there is only so much a small team can do in our free time. Weve recently added Spanish translations to event guides, and we would like to offer other language translations at some point. Financial assistance helps us build our writing/translating team. You can also apply to be a WizHub writer!

You can also support me directly on Kofi, which helps cover my tea-drinking habit.

The post Calamity Continues! June Events in Wizards Unite appeared first on Wizards Unite Hub.