Can I have Active Sync with Amazfit or Mi Fit app?

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
I use an Amazfit GTR smartwatch instead of Google Fit.
Any tips for syncronization with wizards unite?

Xiaomi Mi Fit app is also working for me.
If any of those can be synchronized with the Active Sync on Wizards Unite...

Reactions: kandky

kandky

Professor
Feb 19, 2019
Profession
Professor
Same here! Should work with Xiaomi Miband, it's a worldwide bestseller!

Wizdreamer

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Melbourne
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
at the moment just Google Fit or Apple Health, is the only available on their FAQ:

Adventure Sync is an optional mode that records your kilometers walked even while the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite app isnt open. Using Apple Health or Google Fit, Adventure Sync allows you to stay active and unlock Portmanteaus without significantly impacting your devices battery life.
BUT... you can sync Amazfit to Google Fit! :D

Google Fit synchronization
Google Fit synchronization for your heart rates is fully automatic after you connect Amazfit Tools to your Google Fit account. Follow these steps to enable the synchronization and to connect to your Google Fit account:
  1. Open Amazfit Tools
  2. Select Heart Rate - Settings
  3. Scroll down and click on Google Fit
  4. Select your Google Fit account
  5. Confirm your connection by clicking on Allow

Important Notes:

• You do not have to anything else after you connect Amazfit Tools to Google Fit, the synchronization happens automatically on the background.
  • Please remember that you need an active internet connection while your are connecting to your Google Fit account for the first time.
  • Please note that it sometimes can take several hours for the Google Fit to display your most recent data (even up to 24 hours after the initial pairing with Google Fit).

Hope it helps :)