Characters We Will See in Wizards Unite!

Animagus

WUtuber
Feb 28, 2019
School
Hogwarts, Ilvermorny
Houses
Gryffindor, Thunderbird
Here's my latest video on the characters that have been confirmed in Wizards Unite! What other characters would you like to see in the game?

Reactions: Samantuchy

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Another great video, thanks for uploading!
For Magizoology the first one that came to mind for me, too, was Newt, but I like your logic behind it being Hagrid (whom I love, of course, and it'd be amazing to see him take on an important role in a ministry department), he does seem like that type to take on a lot of damage.
It'd be cool if Neville was in charge of the greenhouses, so we could see him or interact with him when we go get some plants for potions.
Luna should be, by now, a famous magizoologist herself, so I can see her helping out or showing up around animals.
Ginny feels a little more forced to think of how to fit her into the game. Unless she's still working on the Daily Prophet in the timeline and covers some of the sports-related calamity events?
I'd love to see some old characters come back to life coughSiriuscough but I'd also love to see Bill Weasley, he could be very helpful as a cursebreaker, I feel that's a profession that covers just about everything, knowledge, power...
Now I'm off to youtube to like it over there, too :D

Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
I hope we get Newt when we choose Magizoology! Hagrid could hang around and help us manage the registry :D
Great video, I hope we get to see some characters through memories, so we can visit the most iconic parts of the books!

Feb 17, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Great character rundown. I'm looking forward to seeing the Weasleys in the game whispersCharlie...
And Newt too, though not perhaps present Newt but Fantastic Beasts era Newt

Feb 28, 2019
Very nice video, dude. Appreciated!(y)
It really gave all of us few important information, details and the related stuff. Great work done and keep it up!

Feb 14, 2019
Cool ?, I love the way you are presenting it! Your style is awesome.
Well, I am really looking forward for the final details on all of the characters and their leaders. ?

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
great video and great theories, @Animagus! I hope we get to see a few Death Eaters in the Fortresses. No masks on, I'd love to battle some of them, just face to face.

Reactions: Animagus

Animagus

WUtuber
Feb 28, 2019
School
Hogwarts, Ilvermorny
Houses
Gryffindor, Thunderbird
great video and great theories, @Animagus! I hope we get to see a few Death Eaters in the Fortresses. No masks on, I'd love to battle some of them, just face to face.
Me too! I'd like a go at Bellatrix just to get her back for what she did to Sirius!

• Wow
Reactions: Samantuchy
Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
I want to get the good old Order of the Phoenix back. Can you imagine Teddy meeting his parents, even if it is throguh the Calamity?
No Im not crying, youre crying, shut up!

Reactions: TheWizardsGuide