Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Hi all!
world health organization recommends to stay at home and many countries have restricted the ability to move (like China, Italy and Spain...).
They added extra Tonic for Trace Detection but... is it enough?

What do you think? Should we stop going out and play wizards unite anywhere to avoid coronavirus??

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Guess it's smarter to stay at home.
Buy anything you need to stay home during 2 weeks, like in Walking dead :ROFLMAO:

Jul 9, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Just my two cents: I think the game should suspend the upcoming brilliant event part 2 until further notice for safety reasons. Not every player of this game is near fortresses, inns, or greenhouses which are usually required to complete the tasks. Considering the current situation, maybe WU can come up with something where the players can enjoy the game while staying at home without the need to go out. :)

Reactions: claraw
Mar 3, 2019
Just my two cents: I think the game should suspend the upcoming brilliant event part 2 until further notice for safety reasons. Not every player of this game is near fortresses, inns, or greenhouses which are usually required to complete the tasks. Considering the current situation, maybe WU can come up with something where the players can enjoy the game while staying at home without the need to go out. :)
Totally agree with you!
They should add something like portkeys and transport yourself to special spots near you :)

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Hi! Everything ok with coronavirus?
Just trying to play when I go to the supermarkt and so on, not many opportunities...

Feb 14, 2019
This Crona thing has really hit us badly. I want to go out and play Wizards Unite as soon as possible! :cry:

Opazed

Apr 1, 2020
Corona is spoiling the game play, but niantic was good to us and did not add portmanteaus in the special assignments and events, luckily.
However, they did add an impossible assignment for me this time (Perform 5 great spell castst in a row). I play from the start and only have 26 masterfull so far (probably only in the beginning of the game, have not seen a masterfull in months) so five greats in a row is impossible for me (managed three in a row earlier with enormous effort and good deal of luck). never get five in a row, Niantic is mad!