Fan Made Trailer #1

Animagus

WUtuber
Feb 28, 2019
School
Hogwarts, Ilvermorny
Houses
Gryffindor, Thunderbird
Hey everyone! So glad to have a site where we can hang out and discuss theories and share content! I’d love to share a few fan made trailers, but I’ll start with my first one ever. Sorta started a trailer-making movement. Lol! Check it out!

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Thanks for joining us, nice to see you here too.

So you're the one to blame!
Great trend! :)

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Love the voiceover! Kinda reminds me of World War transmissions! And you started a great trend, good job! ?

Reactions: Animagus

Animagus

WUtuber
Feb 28, 2019
School
Hogwarts, Ilvermorny
Houses
Gryffindor, Thunderbird
Such a great imagination mixed with good video effects, thanks for your channel!
Thanks so much! I've got another one on there with Gitta Lovegood, another awesome WUtuber and a Niffler one I shot solo. Keep your eyes peeled for another new one soon! It's taking a lot of work and I'm super excited to release it into the wild. :)

Mar 3, 2019
Thanks so much! I've got another one on there with Gitta Lovegood, another awesome WUtuber and a Niffler one I shot solo. Keep your eyes peeled for another new one soon! It's taking a lot of work and I'm super excited to release it into the wild. :)
I'd love to see it :)

Feb 14, 2019
You're more than welcome! Keep recording!