First Wizards Unite Community Day - 20th July

Jul 10, 2019
Great! What do you recommend to do in order to prepair this event? How will it be??
We have little info so far, but with Pokemon Go the community days were events that lasted for 3 hours, showing an specific type of Pokemon more often. All I can suggest to you at this moment is to have your calendar cleared on the 20th so you will be available at the 3 hour span.

Reactions: oizar

Frankie13

Jul 10, 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, Pukwudgie
We have little info so far, but with Pokemon Go the community days were events that lasted for 3 hours, showing an specific type of Pokemon more often. All I can suggest to you at this moment is to have your calendar cleared on the 20th so you will be available at the 3 hour span.

Sorry I'm new to all this and only played pokemon go for a short period of time but is this for all over the world or just USA?

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Great! And prepare potions and spells in order to be as active as possible.

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Sorry I'm new to all this and only played pokemon go for a short period of time but is this for all over the world or just USA?
I read somewhere it was a worldwide event... not sure