Fortress is easier for teams than alone

kiptio

Auror
May 30, 2019
Hi, just read this on reddit and wanted to share it with you:

It looks like fortress raids are intended to be much easier when you play as a team vs when you play alone. And it's not just the having a team with various professions and strengths to complement/supplement each other. The actual difficulty is halved (per player) by the time you get to T20 (or dark chamber 5). When you add in the buffs, hexes, charms, proficiencies of a 5 player team, it's actually so much easier to complete T20 together than it is to solo it!

At T5, a 5 player raid is 5x as tough as a 1 player raid.

At T10, a 5 player raid is less than 4x as tough as a 1 player raid. (or about 20% easier!)

At T15, a 5 player raid is about 3x as tough as a 1 player raid. (or about 40% easier!)

At T20, a 5 player raid is exactly 2.5 times as tough as a 1 player raid. (or about 50% easier!)

I got the 5 player team difficulty from a screencap my friend sent to me, unfortunately I don't remember who to credit it to. Sorry if it's yours!

The formula for the Solo v. Team Multiplier = (team difficulty) / (solo difficulty)

what do you think? did you ever play with 5 teammates??

Reactions: zakop

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
up to 5? no, just played with one or two friends.
is that easier also with just more than 1 teammate?

Feb 28, 2019
This is of no doubt; team work is always more rewarding and same goes with Wizards Unite. :poop: Let's be friends.

Reactions: zakop