Game App Improvements

Harry's Mom

Auror
Sep 8, 2019
I have a few suggestions to improve this game.... Whose with me?

1. Moving the friends tab to instead under our profile. No need to take up space on the map.
2. If users agree to show their placement on the map... It would be great if we can see other players in our neighborhood moving around and request our fellow witches and wizards to be our friends.
3. Greenhouse - Show us what's in the flower pots before blindly choosing a pot. Make a game out of it.
4. Having a pet - Owl, cat, rat and toad or having Fantastic Beasts creatures as pets. Each providing useful capabilities when completing challenges and/or when leveling up. Maybe our pets can level up too!
5. A Time Turner - to go back to a past Event and complete a missing item on your page.

• Love
Reactions: rogerzen
Feb 14, 2019
Hey @Harry's Mom , nice suggestions. I am with you on point 2 and 4.
Point 4 is really interesting. Our pets will be our guards and they will also level up their powers. Yeah!

Harry's Mom

Auror
Sep 8, 2019
Thank you. I would also say, they should add a tab for game app updates or event updates instead of having to go to the website.

Feb 28, 2019
Great suggestions.
You have mentioned some of the best ones and I am with you for all of these changes. Hope they start implementing! :geek: