Scotland
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
Going nowhere griffindor

Huge harry potter fan and loving the newest hp game but unfortunately its pretty hard for me as im often bed bound or on occasions restricted to my wheelchair so finding it pretty difficult to get very far on this game. If anyone has any helpful info please share!! Also looking for some friends to add so please leave me some of your friend codes as i would love some inspiring and supportive witches or wizards!! Thanks all

LadyVe

Auror
Jun 25, 2019
Scotland
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
The only thing I can really think of is the daily objective to pick up an ingredient or a portkey, that instantly gives you 10 energy. Then just slowly grinding through any traces that pop up near by.
Other than that, any times you do get out get dark detectors on inns and take a brain elixir and just blast through them.

Ellgee

Auror
Jul 3, 2019
Scotland
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
The only thing I can really think of is the daily objective to pick up an ingredient or a portkey, that instantly gives you 10 energy. Then just slowly grinding through any traces that pop up near by.
Other than that, any times you do get out get dark detectors on inns and take a brain elixir and just blast through them.
Thankyou for the help! Iv actually just added you as a friend, hope thats ok. Yeah its taking so long to get ebough experience to do anything iv been stuck on level 3 for 2 days now haha

LadyVe

Auror
Jun 25, 2019
Scotland
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
What a nightmare! Between where I work and home Im actually really pushed for traces too- when it launched I was on holiday so just floored it for a week. Now Ive been stuck at 11 for a week lol!

Reactions: Ellgee
Feb 14, 2019
Hi @Ellgee, nice to have you here and hope you feel well very soon. You can share your code so that more people can find you easily to friend up.