Hi! Checking for wizards unite beta on more countries

Apr 17, 2019

One more! Is it possible to "hack" on any way the app? I'd like to pretend being in New Zealand so I can start playing wizards unite :D:D

Reactions: Breixo

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode

One more! Is it possible to "hack" on any way the app? I'd like to pretend being in New Zealand so I can start playing wizards unite :D:D
Hi! From now on just this one:

Mar 11, 2019
@alavu , this is not that easy how it seems to hack an application. They would have defiantly put in the strict checks to stop these kind of intrusions.

Feb 28, 2019

Nao, this is not possible @alavu.
Also they have launched the Beta for other countries as well, so don't bother to think about wrong side :ROFLMAO:.

Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
I'm hoping they'll start testing betas in new contries this week. Maybe full Europe test this wednesday? North America next week? All of this no-warning beta testing has me confused (and refreshing the Play Store constantly!)

Feb 14, 2019
Wish I could also dodge the game about my current location, but not possible yet!
If any of the Wizards know then please share the confirmed dates for beta testing in other countries? :geek:

Feb 14, 2019
Hello Witches and Wizards,
Can anyone please share a complete list of countries where WU Beta is available for download?
Thanks in advance! ?

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Right now the only place where its available is New Zealand. I would expect Australia to be next and soon. Well keep updating the blog when the beta becomes available to new countries, so keep an eye out for that ?

Nward

May 25, 2019
If you have an iPhone all you have to do is switch the App Store to Australia and then download the app and it will work. If you have any subscriptions you will either have to cancel them before you switch or you can create a new Apple ID and state you are in Australia.