Answered How make the quest "complete a trail in two countries"?

BearPotter

Auror
Jun 28, 2019
How make the quest "complete a trail in two countries"?
I already collected trail from different countries, but I didn't done this quest.

Reactions: zakop and MattO

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Hi! Changing language on Android is enough. I already "traveled" to 10 countries using this way...
:sneaky:
Hurry up before they solve this bug!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zakop

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
What's your phone OS @tweeter ?
For Android it works just changing the Language.
For iOS you need to change Region.
But, important, you must find a foundable or make some actions with the new settings.

Feb 20, 2019
Hi! I'm on a pocophone f1 with android 9.
It worked for me few days ago.
Just changed language (not region), caught a foundable and change the language again without closing wizards unite

Reactions: kandky

tweeter

Jun 30, 2019
What's your phone OS @tweeter ?
For Android it works just changing the Language.
For iOS you need to change Region.
But, important, you must find a foundable or make some actions with the new settings.
I'm on a Galaxy 10+ with Android 9.

I did the change on the phone in settings and also changed the language in the app. After the changes, I caught two foundables, with no change to the "countries visited" acheivment. It's still at 1/2.

tweeter

Jun 30, 2019
I tried changing the language on my phone again this morning. Logged into the Wizards Unite app and captured a foundable. Still no credit for the countries visited achievement.

• Sad
Reactions: Breixo

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
I tried changing the language on my phone again this morning. Logged into the Wizards Unite app and captured a foundable. Still no credit for the countries visited achievement.
I asked at the Discord channel: Join the Accio Wizards Unite Discord Server!
Some say it's still working on iOS. Not sure if it is still available at Android or if they fixed it...

Khallus

Professor
Jun 27, 2019
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
Region change worked today. Used it enough to get the 5 country achievement. That was after updating. I'm logging out of the game before region changes just to be on the safe side. Going to do more tomorrow when I go farm energy before the holiday 10K

Reactions: kandky

kandky

Professor
Feb 19, 2019
Profession
Professor
Region change worked today. Used it enough to get the 5 country achievement. That was after updating. I'm logging out of the game before region changes just to be on the safe side. Going to do more tomorrow when I go farm energy before the holiday 10K
android or ios?