Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
While most of us have been keeping up with game details for a while now, there are a few things that we still might not be sure about. When we start playing Wizards Unite there are a few choices we need to make.

• Choose your Code Name
  • Create your Avatar
  • Pick your Hogwarts House
  • Choose your wand

Those are somewhat simpler choices. But when it comes to gameplay, theres one thats proving quite a bit difficult for many witches and wizards.

Professions in Wizards Unite

There are three professions we can choose from: Professor, Magizoologist and Auror. Lets go over a few details to make choosing a little easier.

Aurors

harry.jpg

• Leader: Harry Potter
  • Description: Aurors are combat veterans who defeat Foes by combining their innate leadership and a litany of debilitating spells.
  • Playing style: Combat
  • Focus: Reducing foes power and stamina
  • Deal extra damage against: Dark forces
  • Take extra damage from: Beasts
Magizoologists

hagrid.png

• Leader: Rubeus Hagrid
  • Description: Trained in the care and preservation of magical creatures. In combat Magizoologists focus on healing and helping their teammates.
  • Playing style: Support
  • Focus: Healing and team healing
  • Deal extra damage against: Beasts
  • Take extra damage from: Curiosities
Professors

professor-hpwu-icon.png

• Leader: Professor McGonagall
  • Description: Professors are highly adept spellcasters who use their deep magical knowledge to debilitate foes while also supporting their teammates.
  • Playing style: Balanced
  • Focus: Healing teammates, reducing a foes stamina and increasing teammates defence
  • Deal extra damage against: Curiosities
  • Take extra damage from: Dark forces
The choice is yours

Of course, its important to remember that you can change profession at any time. However, you might want to choose one profession early on. While you keep your progress on one profession when you switch to another, you dont want to spread too thin or youll never get to higher levels on any of the professions. And once you use up your scrolls you cannot take them back, so you should plan your progress and which branches of the skill tree you want to work on ahead of time.

So did we help you figure out which of the professions in Wizards Unite you will choose? Let us know in the comments, and subscribe to keep up to date with the latest Wizards Unite news!

You can also join our discord and our forum so we can talk a little more about WizU. Or vent over the interminable wait. Or maybe share your thought on the trailers over some Butterbeer Just click the button you like most and youll find us on the other side!

dicord.png forum-accio-wizards-unite-harry-potter.png

And remember, keep your eyes peeled, your ears open and your wand ready. Wizards, Unite!
Free Email Updates
Get the latest content first.
We respect your privacy.

The post How to choose your Professions in Wizards Unite appeared first on Accio Wizards Unite.

Reactions: RichardSly

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
This is really helpful, linking the profession itself with the style of playing. I tend to just attack and barge on, so I had already chosen Auror but this kinda helps dispel any lingering doubts!

Feb 14, 2019
I also selected Auror as my profession. I have already chosen my profession but your post is really helpful; specially for newbies!