iPhone fanatic willing to play Wizards Unite!

Apr 8, 2019

Hi! Just read the post about Wizards Unite not being released to Apple smartphones, hope there's some news soon for us!!

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
hi @Naginie welcome to the community! Yes, even though I don't own an iPhone I am a little concerned about the lack of information regarding iOS pre-registration. Up until now I just assumed they would release at the same time...Here's hoping you get to join in on the WU fun. Until then, there's even more fun here at AccioWU so stick around and have a great time!

Sigmaringen

Apr 9, 2019

Hi! Just read the post about Wizards Unite not being released to Apple smartphones, hope there's some news soon for us!!
You're not alone! They will launch wizards unite for ios too at the same time, no doubt!

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Welcome!

Gonna copy the post I just put in another thread a few seconds ago, haha!!

I don't think you have anything to worry about - there is no way they would release this game JUST to half of the mobile market...iOS takes up too much of the chunk of the mobile market to not release to iPhone devices. I think they are just waiting to put the app in the iOS store until they are comfortable with a release. I think they will add it to the store and a few weeks later, it will release. iOS tends to have a more strict guideline on the timeline for games to sit in "pre-registration" status in their store compared to Google Play.