Answered Is there a way to tell if a foundable is one that I haven't got yet without clicking on the icon?

Faethey

Jun 28, 2019
Some foundables have a light streamer above them and others dont. Does this tell me whether or not I still need that item for my collection? i.e. if I never click on ones that don't have streamers (unless I'm working for a goal to collect a certain number) then I won't be missing out on stuff I haven't collected yet?

Thanks

Reactions: Tiago

Faethey

Jun 28, 2019
Answered my own question, clicked on a few near my house and none had the ribbons but one contaned a completly new foundable and another contained a foundable that I hadn't got all the fragments for yet.

Is there any way to tell without clicking on them all and needing to remember what I've got (or run away to check and potentially go back)?

Reactions: Wizdreamer

Wizdreamer

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Melbourne
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
Answered my own question, clicked on a few near my house and none had the ribbons but one contaned a completly new foundable and another contained a foundable that I hadn't got all the fragments for yet.

Is there any way to tell without clicking on them all and needing to remember what I've got (or run away to check and potentially go back)?
Tricky one! If love that, but think it's not possible. You can always get experience to level up ;)

Reactions: Faethey