Answered Is there any official info on when wizards unite is going to be released?

patchaly

May 22, 2019
Is there any official info on when wizards unite is going to be released?
I would love to travel to Australia just for playing wizards unite :D

Reactions: kiptio

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
We just know it's going to be released in summer...

Reactions: kiptio
Feb 17, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
yeah, nothing official at all, unfortunately, Niantic likes to keep it close to the chest. We know from a WB CEO interview that they were planning to release this summer, but it seems as if Niantic and WB are really not on the same page when it comes to the game, so it's hard to know. I think I remember someone here mentioned early July was the time limit for the NZ beta, they have 90 days on App Store to launch any beta app in all the countries where it was available or they pull it from the store.

Reactions: Breixo and htaz
Feb 14, 2019
Everyone looks just impatient hahah:D . There is no official word as of now. But your second option is worth consideration, if you can afford.;)

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
yeah, nothing official at all, unfortunately, Niantic likes to keep it close to the chest. We know from a WB CEO interview that they were planning to release this summer, but it seems as if Niantic and WB are really not on the same page when it comes to the game, so it's hard to know. I think I remember someone here mentioned early July was the time limit for the NZ beta, they have 90 days on App Store to launch any beta app in all the countries where it was available or they pull it from the store.
Have to be patient :(

Feb 17, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
There's a special Wizards Unite event in LA for influencers on the 18th, which is a Tuesday. That bit is official. Don't know yet if it will be a secret launch event or they just want wutubers to cover more of the game in their content before launch, but that week falls between PoGO and Ingress events so it would be a good time to launch