Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
That's something I read many time.
Would like to know which type of Portmanteau is near me on the map before picking them up.
Sometimes I prefer the 10km or 2km, so it would be nice if we can tell the difference.

What's your opinion?
Vote!

PS: something about it on this post: Wizards Unite Gameplay: Portkeys - Accio Wizards Unite

Attachments

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Should be added!

Feb 14, 2019
Very nice suggestion. I will up vote for this and be with you to advocate this feature. (y)

Jul 9, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
This is not yet available to determine which is which from the regular portkeys (2km, 5km, and 10km) , but you can now tell the difference between regular portkeys from brilliant ones. :)

Feb 28, 2019
This is not yet available to determine which is which from the regular portkeys (2km, 5km, and 10km) , but you can now tell the difference between regular portkeys from brilliant ones. :)
How come that? I could not get it. If this is not available yet then how can you differentiate? :sleep:?

Jul 9, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
How come that? I could not get it. If this is not available yet then how can you differentiate? :sleep:?
The first one is the brilliant portkey (the one with violet). Its distance is 3km.

The second one is the regular portkey. It contains either 2km, 5km, or 10km. You camnot determine the distance unless you pick it up. :)

Before, all portkeys whether regular or brillaiant look like the same (regular) so they're very hard to distinguish during events.

Attachments

Last edited: