Lethal Adversaries are Coming to Wizards Unite!

B

Brita

Adversaries first debuted in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite in December 2020. Almost a year later, in November 2021, Lethal Adversaries will join Feared Adversaries in the game.

Thank you Niantic and WB Games for sharing this information and these photos with me so I could create this article.

Lethal Adversaries Overview

The Challenges Registry lists 5 Lethal Adversaries. These are:

• Barty Crouch Junior
  • Lucius Malfoy
  • Dolores Umbridge
  • Bellatrix Lestrange
  • Lord Voldemort

The first Lethal Adversaries event is scheduled for November 5, 2021. This will introduce Barty Crouch Junior to the game. Subsequent events will introduce Dolores Umbridge, Lucius Malfoy, and Bellatrix Lestrange (in that order). Eventually players will be able to face Lord Voldemort himself!

Unlike Feared Adversaries, which can appear on the Map randomly, Lethal Adversaries will only be available during events and/or when using an Edible Dark Mark.

Lethal Adversaries will have 3 Guards each that players must defeat before facing the final Adversary. (Lord Voldemort will have 4 Guards).

Barty Crouch Jr screenshot

Due to the difficulty of Lethal Adversaries, players will have a new combat feature: Maximas!

Maximas

To cast Maximas, fill up the purple Initiative bar at the bottom left of the screen by casting spells and consuming Potions. When the Initiative bar is maxed, point your wand at the purple target icon to cast a powerful Maxima. This spell will use two Spell Energy and cause far more damage to your opponent.

Lucius Malfoy screenshot

At the moment, we do not know how long it will take to fill up the Initiative bar nor do we know what the Damage output will be by casting Maximas. Im sure researchers will figure this out after the first Lethal Adversaries event!

Lethal Adversary Teaser Videos

This week, a few WUtubers created teaser videos to introduce Lethal Adversaries.

Conclusion

What questions do you have about Lethal Adversaries? I will put together another FAQ article once I hear from all of you.

Connect with the WizHub team on social media.

The post Lethal Adversaries are Coming to Wizards Unite! appeared first on Wizards Unite Hub.