Let's go Witches and Wizards! Forum inauguration!

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Hi! I'm usually behind the scenes managing this fansite (not a great writer such as my friend Samantuchy ;) ).
But at this forum... hope to write often!

We created this site because we are Potterheads who want to share our experiences and also learn from yours!

Enlist now!

Last edited:
Reactions: WizardPhD

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Hey guys, Im the girl behind the keyboard, big HP fan looking forward to finally playing the game and also getting to know all of you a little better. Now its your turn to write! Welcome to the Accio Wizards Unite Community, grab a butterbeer and lets have a chat ?

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Hi y'all! I'm Lynette from WizardPhD. Happy to see growing communities of fans ?
I cannot wait to start making daily vlogs when WU launches to show off my local area! 2019 is going to be a MAGICAL year!!
Great, would love to watch those videos.
I'm already preparing special areas for wutubers here :whistle::giggle:

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Hi y'all! I'm Lynette from WizardPhD. Happy to see growing communities of fans ?
I cannot wait to start making daily vlogs when WU launches to show off my local area! 2019 is going to be a MAGICAL year!!
Hey Lynette, so happy to have you here! It seems you mightve been right about the release after all. You do know the Imperius Curse is one of the Forbidden ones, right? But if you hypothetically maybe used it on WB and you need an alibi just summon me and Ill play along! ?

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Hey everyone! Mike here, one half of The Wizards' Guide YouTube channel. My wife, Brittany is the better half, haha. ;) So excited that this game is getting hype and already creating such an awesome community! We can't wait to get our hands on the game and create some magic.
Hey Mike, its great to have you both here, thanks for joining! And hope to see a ton of new vids when it finally comes out! ?