March Calendar (Finally!) // 6 Events in 2 Weeks?

B

Brita

Now that it’s halfway through March, players finally know the full March calendar for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.

If players were concerned about no opportunity to earn rewards this month, they need not worry. The full monthly schedule of events has been crammed into the last 2 weeks of March… Yay.

Note: Thank you Niantic and WB Games for providing early access to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite information for this video.

You can learn more about the March Wizards Unite event calendar in my video, or you can keep reading below.

Keep in mind that Daylight Savings Time begins in the United States on Sunday, March 14th. This could change timing of events if your time zone doesn’t have Daylight Savings Time.

Dark Arts Spotlight Event: March 12-15

WhenFriday, March 12 11am PT to Monday, March 15 11pm PT
FeaturesExperience increased Dark Arts traces from Knockturn Alley and Fallen Ministry Atrium, and increased Challenge XP from Adversaries encounters.

Read our detailed Dark Arts Spotlight Event guide!

March Adversaries Event 1: March 16-18, 2021

WhenTuesday, March 16 11am PT to Thursday, March 18 11pm PT
FeaturesPrepare to re-engage the Malfoy family as you combat against Narcissa Malfoy.

Full Adversaries Event guide coming soon. Note the different ending time. This event will be 60 hours.

March Community Day: March 20, 2021

WhenAll day Saturday, March 20 from 12:01am–11:59pm local time
FeaturesLook for Nymphadora Tonks and Arthur Weasley as you enter Courtroom Ten of the Ministry of Magic.

Full Community Day guide coming soon.

The New Marauders Brilliant Event Part 1: March 21-25, 2021

WhenSunday, March 21 11am PT to Thursday, March 25 11am PT
FeaturesHelp return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Great Lakeshore including Young James Potter and Wormtail.

Full Brilliant Event guide coming soon.

March Adversaries Event 2: March 26-29, 2021

WhenFriday, March 26 11am PT to Monday, March 29 11am PT
FeaturesRefine your combat skills and prepare to go against Peter Pettigrew and the Ukrainian Ironbelly.

Full Adversaries Event guide coming soon.

The New Marauders Brilliant Event Part 2: March 29 to April 2, 2021

WhenMonday, March 29 11am PT to Friday, April 2 11am PT
FeaturesHelp return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Shrieking Shack Interior, including Padfoot and Young Remus Lupin.

Full Brilliant Event guide coming soon.

What are your thoughts on the adapted March calendar? I’m cautiously optimistic about the shortened Brilliant Events. If the tasks are adjusted, it will be nice to have shorter Brilliant Events.

Calendar provided by Orange Wizard.

Connect with me and the rest of the WizHub team here in the comments or on our social media platforms. I read all comments, even if I don’t respond to all of them. I pass on general opinions to the official HPWU team, so let your thoughts be known!

Stay updated on the latest Wizards Unite news by following on Twitter or Facebook. Discuss strategy and share opinions on Discord.

Support the mostly volunteer-run website and community by buying merch or joining the WizHub Patreon! We receive many reader requests for website updates, but there is only so much a small team can do in our free time. Financial assistance helps us build our writing team.

You can also support me directly on Kofi, which helps cover my tea-drinking habit.

The post March Calendar (Finally!) // 6 Events in 2 Weeks? appeared first on Wizards Unite Hub.