Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Great! just checked some vids on twitter, they really look awesome!

Reactions: Breixo

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
This is exciting that they are demoing this technology there! Can't wait for Neon's functionality to be incorporated into Wizards Unite...I mean, this is spells pretty much coming out of your phone! Haha. Excited to hear John Hanke's keynote speech tomorrow as well (at 4am our time...OUCH).

Reactions: Breixo

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
The demos are awesome! wish I could try them out for myself! Although the fact that Niantic keeps mentioning Samsung and that all the demos available for trying out at the MWC are on the new Samsung phone...that worries me a little considering all the money Samsung spent on the Niantic deal...

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Another great analysis about Niantic and its Codename NEON from the WUtuber Slytherwin :)

Reactions: rogerzen

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Cool video, I love the idea of an event where theres a whole sporting arena open for duelling, makes me think of the Roman Colliseum. I hope they keep working on the new networks, Im itching to go about duelling people. Maybe if we beat them we can take some of their stuff too and advance our game...to the winner and all that
giphy.gif