New Year, New Events in Wizards Unite!

B

Brita

Happy New Year, witches and wizards! I hope all of you enjoyed the holidays. Did you finish 12 Tasks of Christmas? I finally managed my last few tasks earlier today.

A new month (and a new year!) means a new schedule of events in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite! January will even have a special event in honor of Snapes birthday. Five total events will definitely keep Wizards Unite players busy all month long!

You can learn more about the upcoming Wizards Unite events in my video. Everything is also summarized down below.

Snapes Birthday: January 9, 2021

WhenAll day Saturday, January 9 from 12:01am11:59pm local time
FeaturesSurprise your Potions Master and celebrate Snapes birthday!

This event will have boosted Foundables when using a Tonic for Trace Detection. No task list or rewards, just a casual event for fun!

Triwizarding Secrets Brilliant Event Part 1: January 12-19, 2021

WhenTuesday, January 12 11am PT to Tuesday, January 19 11am PT
FeaturesHelp return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Great Hall including the Goblet of Fire and Mad-Eye Moodys Eye.

Full Brilliant Event guide coming soon.

January Adversaries Event: January 19-22, 2021

WhenTuesday, January 19 11am PT to Friday, January 22 11am PT
FeaturesRefine your combat skills and prepare to go against the Ancient Hungarian Horntail.

Full Adversaries Event guide coming soon.

January Community Day: January 23, 2021

WhenAll day Saturday, January 23 from 12:01am11:59pm local time
FeaturesSearch for Platform 9 職 and catch the Hogwarts Express as you visit Kings Cross Station.

Full Community Day guide coming soon.

Triwizarding Secrets Brilliant Event Part 2: January 26 to February 2, 2021

WhenTuesday, January 26 11am PT to Tuesday, February 2 11am PT
FeaturesHelp return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Prefects Bathroom, including Moaning Myrtle and the Marauders Map.

Full Brilliant Event guide coming soon.

A few things to note. The January Adversaries Event will begin immediately after the first Brilliant Event. Its a weekday event this month, not a weekend event.

With the complexity of time zones, all of Oceania and parts of Asia will have an overlap between the Adversaries Event and Community Day. Because Adversaries are a completely different type of Trace on the Map, I dont know if this overlap will affect Trace density for either event in the regions with an overlap. I encourage you to share you feedback in the WizHub Discord, or you can tweet at us, so we can pass this on to the official HPWU team for scheduling future events.

Theres also a chance of another Spotlight Event like the recent ones, but for now theres not one on the calendar. Snapes Birthday is quite similar to Spotlight Events, so that might be the alternative for January.

I know Im excited for another Adversaries Event. I didnt complete the task to collect Wit-Sharpening Gifts last time, but I know the HPWU devs will respond to the feedback from that. Which event are you excited to play this month?

Calendar provided by Orange Wizard.

Connect with me and the rest of the WizHub team here in the comments or on our social media platforms.

The post New Year, New Events in Wizards Unite! appeared first on Wizards Unite Hub.