Niantic CEO keynote at MWC19: Wizards Unite leaks?

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
So tomorrow in Barcelona during Mobile World Congress John Hanke, Niantic CEO will speak about "Intelligently Connected Experiences".
Hopefuly he can leak some news about future Wizards Unite release.

MWC19 it's a great source of news for getting extra news about this great Harry Potter AR game.
Today Niantic just showed a little more about its CodenameNeon, adding the dueling possibility into Wizards Unite :)
Multiplayer AR demos with Niantic and its partner Telekom at MWC19 (thanks @livoruc !).

Thanks @TheWizardsGuide for reminding us about the keynote!

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
And just FYI - that time above is BARCELONA TIME...That equates to 5AM eastern time, tomorrow. I'm gonna be up early seeing what Mr. Hanke says...haha. Bring on the coffee!
Uf! That's too much! Maybe it's better to wake up earlier :unsure:
I'll be at work, buy @Samantuchy will watch it for sure.
She will report any Wizards Unite related info :)

Reactions: TheWizardsGuide

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
And just FYI - that time above is BARCELONA TIME...That equates to 5AM eastern time, tomorrow. I'm gonna be up early seeing what Mr. Hanke says...haha. Bring on the coffee!
I feel your pain, by the time the SuperBowl ended it was past 5am here, stayed up the whole night and didnt even get a glimpse of WU footage for my troubles xD
Sure hope the keynote will give us more info on WU than the WUperbowl did ?

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Not crazy enough. I'll wait till next morning :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: TheWizardsGuide

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
I think there's a chance I may wake up and livestream during the event...at 4am...is that crazy? Lol. You should join the chat and freak out with me if WU gets mentioned, @Samantuchy haha. - Mike
Smart idea, probably better to sleep and wake up for the event ;)
8AM in Spain... 3 hours to go @TheWizardsGuide

Add the link to the livestream if you finally do it!

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Groupon's keynote now, Niantic coming up next! But it's like the Super Bowl all over again, holding out hope, getting mentally ready for no new info...
@TheWizardsGuide Mike, can't find any links for a live stream on your Twitter :sleep:

Reactions: MattO

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Groupon's keynote now, Niantic coming up next! But it's like the Super Bowl all over again, holding out hope, getting mentally ready for no new info...
@TheWizardsGuide Mike, can't find any links for a live stream on your Twitter :sleep:
Haha yeah, I decided to get an extra hour of sleep...I watched him for a few mins live and got the hunch that we weren't going to get much. Rolled back over...lol. ?

• Haha
Reactions: Samantuchy