Niantic is the Calamity! (conspiracy parody fun)

WizardPhD

WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
Tucson, Arizona, USA
www.youtube.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts, Ilvermorny
Houses
Ravenclaw, HornedSerpent
Hi y'all - there have been lots of "oops" moments in the last week with the Australia beta blunder, the strange sightings going on with the Lake Trio in Pok矇mon Go, a confusing release but not really in Thailand (along with the general theme of the game having memories and magical objects displaced across time/space... TIME [email protected]??#)

So I made a funny conspiracy parody about it. This idea started when I found out that there was something called the Niantic Calamity in 2012 with Ingress: Niantic Project

Enjoy! ?:unsure:

Reactions: Breixo

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Hi y'all - there have been lots of "oops" moments in the last week with the Australia beta blunder, the strange sightings going on with the Lake Trio in Pok矇mon Go, a confusing release but not really in Thailand (along with the general theme of the game having memories and magical objects displaced across time/space... TIME [email protected]??#)

So I made a funny conspiracy parody about it. This idea started when I found out that there was something called the Niantic Calamity in 2012 with Ingress: Niantic Project

Enjoy! ?:unsure:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Now we all now who to blame for the Calamity!
Great video! :)

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
hahaha loved it! you were just missing wool thread to pin the pieces together XD
But you have convinced me. I now believe Niantic might be behind the Calamity.
And they are watching us

giphy.gif

Mar 11, 2019
Wow. Very interesting and you nailed it! :LOL:
Now we know exactly the name behind Calamity. Yes, who knows, they are still watching us! ?

• Love
Reactions: WizardPhD