November Events in Wizards Unite: Enlist in Dumbledore’s Army!

A

Animagus

Harry Potter: Wizards Unite events are coming for November! This includes a 2-part Brilliant Event, Community Day, and Wizarding Weekend! Gear up for the newest onslaught of the Calamity as we try to discover more treacherous secrets behind the Confounding magic that has overrun the world!

Dumbledore’s Army Brilliant Event Week 1: November 3-10, 2020

WhenNovember 3, 11 am PT to November 10, 11 am PT
FeaturesHelp return Brilliant Foundables from Hog’s Head Pub including Neville Longbottom and Lee Jordan.

Full guide coming soon.

November Community Day: All Day November 14, 2020

WhenNovember 14, 12:01 am – 11:59 pm Local Time
FeaturesThink tactics, get your game on, and visit the Chess Chamber.

Full guide coming soon.

Dumbledore’s Army Brilliant Event Part 2: November 17-24, 2020

WhenNovember 17, 11 am PT to November 24, 11 am PT
FeaturesHelp return Brilliant Foundables from the Room of Requirement, including Luna Lovegood and the Dueling Dummy.

Full guide coming soon.

November Wizarding Weekend: November 27-30, 2020

WhenNovember 27, 11am PT to November 30, 11am PT
FeaturesSpend a weekend rounding up Care of Magical Creatures Foundables including Hagrid and Baby Norwegian Ridgeback.

Full guide coming soon.

November appears to be an important month for those who have yet to gild those difficult Legends of Hogwarts pages! I know I will be interested in getting the Chess Chamber Foundables on Community Day! Which event are you most looking forward to?

Calendar provided by Orange Wizard.

Connect with me and the rest of the WizHub team here in the comments or on our social media platforms.

The post November Events in Wizards Unite: Enlist in Dumbledore’s Army! appeared first on Wizards Unite Hub.