Mar 11, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
I have a question for you guys.
If you could have one day where you could just be part of the wizarding world...able to cast any spell or use any type of magic you know from reading the books. If you had access to everything a normal witch or wizard did...

If you could be a witch or a wizard for one day, what would you do?

giphy.gif

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Ohh, thats a good question. I think Id either visit Diagon Alley right before sept 1st for maximum impact or Hogsmeade, or both.
Id just spend my day going from one shop to another, with a bag full of galleons Id quickly trade for any artefact or book I could get my hands on. And Id definitely stop by the Twins shop (even if I have to timetravel, both Gred and Feorge will be there!)
giphy.gif

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Ohh that's a tough one. Just one day? I think I'd spend it with Hagrid walking around the Forbidden Forest finding some of his 'cute and hardly dangerous' creatures with a last stop at Burgin and Burkes for some magical stuff to use once I'm not a wizard anymore ;)

Reactions: MrsLupin

Uniting Wizards

WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Houses
Ravenclaw
Good question! I'll have to copy Sam, I'd go to Diagon Alley. There are many other places I'd like to visit and things I'd like to do, but if I only have one day, Diagon Alley would be where I could experience the most of the wizarding world in such a short period of time. See the most people, visit the most different shops, I'd probably spend half the day at Flourish and Blotts, because I absolutely love bookshops, and a magical one? One day won't even be enough :love:

Reactions: MrsLupin
Feb 21, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
This is kind of an easy one for me. I'd spend my day inside Newt's suitcase!! (And no, that's not a euphemism for anything, people! :ROFLMAO:)

Feb 28, 2019
So, If I would have one day with all the powers. I would travel around in search of all those evils and witches; and make them silent for good :LOL:

Mar 11, 2019
Time Turner is definitely a good option, I would love to live there forever and enjoy the never ending magical world! :love: