pick a wizarding world profession

Mar 11, 2019

From pottermore:
You may be a Statute of Secrecy Task Force recruit, but you still have a day job.

You’ll have a choice of picking from three of our favourites: Auror, Magizoologist or Professor. Whatever you pick will help shape and level your skills, abilities as a witch or wizard. This will be particularly useful, because...
It looks soo goooood! :)

Reactions: Breixo and oizar

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Just thinking about it, glad I'm not the only one

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Reactions: oizar

rickto

Mar 12, 2019
check the post here, more than enough to start :D

Reactions: oizar

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
So... it's all of us "Statute of Secrecy Task Force" versus "the Calamity". No teams, no schools...
They'll probably add more "day jobs", don't you think?
Hope they do...

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
I could totally see them adding more professions as time goes on. The question would be...what do they do with all those skill points you've invested in the original 3? Based off of articles released on Monday, it sounds like those points stay locked into whatever profession you place them in.

If they release a new profession, I bet they will allow us to re-distribute skill points to try the new skill out.

SO EXCITED!

Reactions: Breixo

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I could totally see them adding more professions as time goes on. The question would be...what do they do with all those skill points you've invested in the original 3? Based off of articles released on Monday, it sounds like those points stay locked into whatever profession you place them in.

If they release a new profession, I bet they will allow us to re-distribute skill points to try the new skill out.

SO EXCITED!
Oh, I can see that being an issue...Even the skill points we gain will go to different places according to how far down the skill tree we get, so redistributing them might be an issue...Maybe they'll let you get a second career from scratch once you reach a certain level? Or in cases like Professor, which is super broad, they can let you go into a specialty instead?
I, for one, wouldn't mind one of the professions being just working at Florean Fortescue's. I'd just spend my days eating icecream and chatting up the costumers :ROFLMAO:

But what do you guys think a second set of professions might be? I'd love to be able to choose Curse Breaker as my profession, it's a chance to mix bits of just about every profession into one!

Reactions: TheWizardsGuide

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
I'm going Auror all the way, the fighting footage with the dementor and the werewolf looks amazing! And it's always great to have fight skills in case they eventually give us a chance to switch sides. Muahahaha