Answered Playing Quidditch inside Wizards Unite?

Uniting Wizards

WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Houses
Ravenclaw
That would be really cool! I haven't seen any hints that they're planning on doing that, and from what I've understood it would take a while since it would require 5G (don't quote me on that, though), but if it happened, that would be amazing!

Reactions: WotcherTonks

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I never even considered quidditch! Can you imagine wading around the sidewalks on your phone as you dodge bludgers and try to find the Snitch? How weird would it look if we went for a Krum-style dive?

Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
This is so neat! Battles and duels stress me out a bit, but playing Quidditch would be awesome! And like @Samantuchy, I wouldn't be embarrassed one bit running about on my phone pretending to fly!

Reactions: Samantuchy
Mar 11, 2019
That would be really cool! I haven't seen any hints that they're planning on doing that, and from what I've understood it would take a while since it would require 5G (don't quote me on that, though), but if it happened, that would be amazing!
I agree with you @Uniting Wizards and that would be really cool. :D But I don't think so it will strictly require 5G, as LTE does have sufficient speed.

Reactions: WotcherTonks

Uniting Wizards

WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Houses
Ravenclaw
Can you imagine wading around the sidewalks on your phone as you dodge bludgers and try to find the Snitch? How weird would it look if we went for a Krum-style dive?
This made the practical side of me wonder if Niantic would risk people getting too immersed in a game of quidditch and forgetting to keep an eye on their surroundings ?

Reactions: MrsLupin
Feb 21, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
This made the practical side of me wonder if Niantic would risk people getting too immersed in a game of quidditch and forgetting to keep an eye on their surroundings ?
Hahaha thats probably a good point. But if someone dies while playing the game they can just blame it on the Calamity ??

• Haha
Reactions: Samantuchy

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Great! Would love to check it :)

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Guess you all know it is already a sport in real life...

Love the Quidditch ball boy moving all around :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If I were a player, I'd be that one ?

Reactions: siniora