Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Hey guys, so while we're all itching for that amazing day when the Wizards Unite release date is finally announced, we figured we'd make the wait a little more fun. So here's the idea: We've decided to actually start a poll!

So Just click on the image below to complete the pop up poll.

Poll: Wizards Unite Wide Release Date

All our community members can easily choose a date when they think the Wizards Unite game will be released for everyone (not the beta release, if there is one). We'd also love to know why you chose that date, even if the answer is "just because."

Once the release date is officially made public, whichever user guessed the correct date (or came closest to it) will get a lovely, unique, Potterverse-related, handmade present made by yours truly.

So choose your date wisely, share the link with as many friends as you like (because who doesn't like winning presents?) and May the (magical) odds be ever in your favour!

PS: Since we have a few professional Potions brewers in our midst we feel we must add this one little rule. The use of Felix Felicis is strictly forbidden when participating in this poll. If you are found in possession of such potion it will be confiscated and may be used against you. You have been warned.

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: Jul 31, 2019

Why I chose this date: Because it would make a great birthday present for Harry and JK Rowling!

Reactions: WotcherTonks

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: Jun 21, 2019

Why I chose this date: Its a Friday and at the very start of summer. I guess Im feeling optimistic...

Reactions: WotcherTonks

TheZealman

WUtuber
Professor
Feb 25, 2019
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: Jun 19, 2019

Why I chose this date: I think the game will be launched randomly and there may be a special in game event for Harry's Birthday on July 31st. The game has to be stable by then and I think this is enough lead time.

Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: Jul 3, 2019

Why I chose this date: It's the first Wizarding Wednesday of July. And since we're already in March with no news, I think that's as early as it can be...

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: Jul 10, 2019

Why I chose this date: I think it will be on July 31st...but just for some variety in guesses, I'm choosing the Wizarding Wednesday that falls on the week that Britt and I are due to have our baby. It just seems poetic that Niantic would decide to launch it on the one week we are going to be in the hospital/EXHAUSTED, after waiting so long for it! Haha. ;) We love you John Hanke.

The Daily Dobby

WUtuber
Feb 28, 2019
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: July 13 or 14

Why I chose this date: I think it will release in the summer, close to the time that PoGo came out. The 13th and 14th would be a perfect date, so they can hold an event for Harrys B-day 2 or 3 weeks after the game launches.

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: Jul 10, 2019

Why I chose this date: I think it will be on July 31st...but just for some variety in guesses, I'm choosing the Wizarding Wednesday that falls on the week that Britt and I are due to have our baby. It just seems poetic that Niantic would decide to launch it on the one week we are going to be in the hospital/EXHAUSTED, after waiting so long for it! Haha. ;) We love you John Hanke.
If it's near the due date it'd probably be bad whether it's just before, during or right after birth, but it's a sucky situation regardless. Now my question for you guys is, if the baby is born when the game is released, will you choose a Potterish name to commemorate the occasion? Niantic if it's a boy, Wizarda Unita if it's a girl? Twiggy if it's a bowtruckle? xD

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: Jun 24, 2019

Why I chose this date: Because it's the start of summer holidays in lots of countries, so students can fill the gap with this new game.

LadyVa

Auror
Mar 6, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: May 26, 2019

Why I chose this date: why not? no reason in particular

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: Apr 29, 2019

Why I chose this date: Somenone should be optimistic :)

Reactions: Samantuchy

bordia

Mar 7, 2019
My guess for the Wizards Unite release date is: Jul 29, 2019

Why I chose this date: Just before HP birthday