Jan 28, 2020
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
When I go into my profile, there's the red dot notification on the image, and for about 6+ months now, I have been unable to go into my image and change the way it looks in game. I think it might be because I used an actual image in my phone which is now deleted, but every time I try and go into that section of the profile, it brings up the screen, has a black tint overlay with the loading symbol on the bottom left of the screen, and then the game immediately shuts down and brings me back to my iPhone home screen, where I have to open the game again from scratch. I have no idea how to solve this and have sent multiple messages over the in game bug report to Niantic, anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: MattO

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
That's so bizarre! I just tried and changed my profile image without problems.
Did Niantic say something?

JZuCuadra

Jan 28, 2020
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
I have yes, and the problem followed me to a new phone, so I have no clue.

Reactions: oizar

Monk3y

WUtuber
Auror
May 3, 2019
There are alot of issues with the profile so far and im guessing they are not fixing the bugs because they plan on doing a full overhaul. Its about the only reason i can see as to why they waited so long to fix badges not staying ect ect

Reactions: MattO

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
There are alot of issues with the profile so far and im guessing they are not fixing the bugs because they plan on doing a full overhaul. Its about the only reason i can see as to why they waited so long to fix badges not staying ect ect
Totally agree with you.
They're probably just waiting for a major upgrade.
Hope so!! :)

Reactions: Vernie and Monk3y
Feb 28, 2019
This looks very strange and annoying. I believe they are not paying much attention to the bug fixing, which can cost a lot to the company!