Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Reactions: Samantuchy
Feb 14, 2019
Hi @Breixo, Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful information. This is really great that social media profiles can now be added here!

Reactions: Breixo

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
This is great! However (and yes, I'm only just now getting to this, sorry), the YouTube one wants to link to YouTubechannel/unitingwizards. My channel link is either just Uniting Wizards, or YouTubec/unitingwizards. Both those work, but not the /channel/ one, because that's what YouTube has decided, apparently :)
Hi @Uniting Wizards, thanks for the heads up! Well have a look and see whats happening there! (And by we I mean Breixo. I wouldnt know where to start ?)

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
This is great! However (and yes, I'm only just now getting to this, sorry), the YouTube one wants to link to YouTubechannel/unitingwizards. My channel link is either just Uniting Wizards, or YouTubec/unitingwizards. Both those work, but not the /channel/ one, because that's what YouTube has decided, apparently :)
Ok! @Samantuchy is the writer, this is my main part ;)
I'm on my way to fix it.
Thanks for your feedback!

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Fixed!
Now FULL URL is needed in order to work correctly.
Nice to help another Ravenclaw ;)

Reactions: Uniting Wizards