Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
I'll admit I haven't been playing as much these past few weeks but I'm trying to finish up this recent brillant event and I keep getting bugged when I open my registry and rank up a family. It either doesn't give me the reward or it freezes the game. Eventually after opening that family page and restarted the app (a few times) it will give the reward without the animation. Is this common since the last update?

Reactions: Breixo

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
I'll admit I haven't been playing as much these past few weeks but I'm trying to finish up this recent brillant event and I keep getting bugged when I open my registry and rank up a family. It either doesn't give me the reward or it freezes the game. Eventually after opening that family page and restarted the app (a few times) it will give the reward without the animation. Is this common since the last update?
I happened to me several times. I've read that I'm not the only one.
Just have to be patient, wait a few minutes and try again later... :(

Reactions: casafei
Mar 11, 2019
Yes, I also faced the same issue but it happened to me only one or two time and I had to start the app all over.

Feb 14, 2019
I hope all of you are running latest version of the game. Moreover, your phone should have sufficient memory to let the game operate properly.