Answered Recommendations on gameplay videos on YouTube?

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Hi, any youtuber recommendation to check real gameplay videos? Guess only the ones from New Zealand or Australia are valid... Thanks
Just in time, this week's featured Wutuber is Spicy, and he's been covering the Wizards Unite gameplay from day one. He's from New Zealand so he was among the first ones to get the beta. You can find all his contact links here Wonderful Wutubers: Spicy

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Youre welcome! His videos are great, and he covers gameplay as he plays.
If youre looking for more of a breakdown of gameplay analysing each aspect of the game there are several WUtubers that are doing an amazing job.
@TheZealman covers game mechanics through his Arthur Weasley Workshop, @Monk3y is finishing up a video on Fortresses, those are the ones that come to mind right now. If Im missing someone mention them on the comments ?

Reactions: oizar and Breixo

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I avoid gameplay videos myself, because I don't want to be spoiled, but search for Spicy on YouTube, he's from New Zealand and does gameplay videos.
You must be really strong willed to stay away from spoilers! It's awesome because you'll get to discover the game as you play it, which I wish I could, but all the shinies!!! I can't stop myself!!

Feb 14, 2019
PokeFodder is also one of the best WUTuber who is covering Wizards Unite very nicely, but yes, for real gameplays, Spicy is the best choice.