Question Red dot in fantastic flora and fauna registry

Sesuffin

Jul 16, 2019
Hi,

I'm a player from sweden. Yesterday I placed all the pictures in my registry for the fantastic flora and fauna event.

I can't see that they telling me to prestige the registry page, I can't see that icon. All the pictures are placed and I'v gotten all the xp.

Anyone who knows what's wrong?

Screenshot_20190715-213540_Wizards Unite.jpg

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
My first thought was on "prestige page", but I can't see the option here...

Jul 14, 2019
Dacula, GA USA
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
I have the same thing! In USA here and its drivibg me a little crazy. Can't clear it. I completed the challenge last week but i battled a fortress with a flora and fauna runestone yesterday and the red dot showed up.

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Looks like somehow is cached, maybe by moving from one another achievements...
It happened to me one, just moved from it and return and... magically there were X new point so add at the registry, that was the reason of my red dot...

Sesuffin

Jul 16, 2019
Looks like somehow is cached, maybe by moving from one another achievements...
It happened to me one, just moved from it and return and... magically there were X new point so add at the registry, that was the reason of my red dot...
I"v tryed that to. Also to restart the game.. well, maybe time will solve the problem

Reactions: oizar

Yennefer

Jun 30, 2019
I have the same bug in my achievements section (red dot, no available achievements) and in my Books Challenges section. What's irritating is that My New Theory of Numerology is blinking like it should be ready but it says I only have 10/12 - makes me think I GOT them and it didn't count them. Restarted the game, cleared the cache, then uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail (that's actually when the achievements bug kicked in).

Reactions: oizar

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Guess they'll solve it, but it's quite annoying...

Macca055

Jul 3, 2019
I have the same bug in my achievements section (red dot, no available achievements) and in my Books Challenges section. What's irritating is that My New Theory of Numerology is blinking like it should be ready but it says I only have 10/12 - makes me think I GOT them and it didn't count them. Restarted the game, cleared the cache, then uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail (that's actually when the achievements bug kicked in).
I had the same thing after a reinstall

Mar 11, 2019
This looks very strange. It has been so many days but there is no action so far. Niantic should have fixed it by now!