Remove the Possibility of Getting Tower Challenge Rewards from 10 km - and now 5 km - Portkeys.

JZuCuadra

Jan 28, 2020
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
I don't know about you guys, but myself and every other player of the game whom I personally know hate, absolutely despise, getting a tower challenge reward from 10 km portkeys, you get 1 fragments of something that takes 100+ fragments, and when you receive the same fragment from a challenge you get at least 4 and up to 12.

It just doesn't make sense to me, since half the reward from a 10 km portkey is getting a rarer foundable fragment, and it's immediately lost since you can get one from a tower challenge. And now they added the same to 5 km portkeys, which in my opinion are already the worst portkeys to get, as well as reduced the amount of ingredients you might get now that you can also receive Spell Energy from portkeys (another mistake in my opinion, but I can see how it might be helpful to some). In result, I recently opened a 10 km portkey, and got: 1000 xp (the only decent reward) 500 challenge xp (I can get the same from 1 high level challenge in 5 minutes) and a deluminator fragment... Where was my reward for walking and opening the portkey? The fact that this can happen at all is awful, and takes the fun out of opening these portkeys entirely.

Reactions: MattO

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
I totally agree with you @JZuCuadra
Guess it's quite random, I usually get better rewards than that when opening portkeys.
I try to open a baruffio's just before opening several portkeys, that gives me more xp :)

livoruc

Auror
Feb 18, 2019
what I like most about portkeys are the rare ingredients like dragon powder or unicorn hair.
with those 10km portkeys sometimes I get more than 100 points of just one registry page, that's great! :D

Feb 28, 2019
@JZuCuadra, you are correct. The way the fragments are rewarded dose not make sense to me either. :censored: They must think about it once again!