Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
I've only rented the golden cauldron once, for 8 hours, but it let me finish the last potion I had lined up. It was only an hour or 2 over what I rented it for. Worth noting if you are willing to spend the gold to brew up more potions. I would imagine you just can't queue up any more after the time has expired. More research might be needed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: livoruc and oizar

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
I understand expanding your inventory but if anyone else has the extra funds why not have at least some sort of answer on the web instead of no clue?

Reactions: MattO

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I understand expanding your inventory but if anyone else has the extra funds why not have at least some sort of answer on the web instead of no clue?
I'm sure we're all trying to give our opinion and help out, even if that means saying 'I don't know'
As for me, my vaults aren't big enough that I could take full advantage of the cauldron, and it does seem a little expensive, so unless you're in a rush to brew potions it doesn't seem like the best way to spend limited resources. With that said, it's great to know how it works in game and that it actually helps speed up the process and doesn't throw out a potion if you go past the time limit. Do you find it useful for players with a smaller sized potions vault? As in, is the accelerated brewing worth the cost under normal game circumstances?

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
It's personal preference and how limited you are on gold. If you need certain potions and don't have the patience for one potion at a time it could be worth it. It was nice being able to brew two potions at a time. I probably won't rent it again unless I have a lot of excess gold which seems unlikely with no confirmed vault caps.

Reactions: livoruc

livoruc

Auror
Feb 18, 2019
It's personal preference and how limited you are on gold. If you need certain potions and don't have the patience for one potion at a time it could be worth it. It was nice being able to brew two potions at a time. I probably won't rent it again unless I have a lot of excess gold which seems unlikely with no confirmed vault caps.
Thanks! That means you play a lot, I'm ok with one potion at a time :ROFLMAO:
Looks like you could write a guide about the game without problems, thx for sharing!