Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
Do you think they will ever add the option to respec your profession? Maybe once for free or maybe just for some gold straight away. If you aren't familiar, it's when you gives all your resources that you've earned since playing back (Scrolls, Spellbooks, and Restricted Section Books in this case) by resetting all your skill trees. This obviously allowing you to change up how you spend them. It might not be the most used feature but it's at least helpful for those that decided later that they would have rather have chose a different profession.

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Like "hard reset" and return all scrolls back to use with another profession??
Don't think they'll add this feature...

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Yeah, like a hard reset. One of my friends wishes it was a thing. He started as an Auror but he has switched to Magizoologist now.

Reactions: oizar

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Yeah, like a hard reset. One of my friends wishes it was a thing. He started as an Auror but he has switched to Magizoologist now.
Is there that option at pokemon go??

Jul 9, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
I have a question:

When you switch professions to new ones then back to your old one (eg magizoologist to auror then to magizoologist again), do you start all over with lesson 1 magizoologist? Or do you retain all the lessons learned even if you switch professions? :)

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
@oizar There aren't skill trees in Pokemon Go, so no. It's only a thing for some RPG video games.
@glenngenius It retains your lessons. It's just splitting up your resources which are a little more challenging to come by as you get further down the trees.

Last edited:
Reactions: oizar and MattO

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
I completely recommend to think twice before choosing a profession, don't think Niantic will add this option :(

Reactions: UnluckyHydra
Mar 11, 2019
@oizar, to some extent you are correct. But remember, sooner or later Niantic will have to add this option as per players demand.