Wanderer

Auror
Jun 27, 2019
Boston!!!!
Profession
Auror
Houses
Ravenclaw
If my gathered Intel is correct, We need to participate in 'Brilliant Events' collections to provide access to 'Restricted Section Books'.

Do we know when these events will begin?

Do we know how long they will run for?

Will these be back to back or will they be several weeks apart?

Do we know how many restricted section books we might be able to gather during a single event?

Seems one can progress pretty far in a few days and these books quickly become the progress bottleneck.

Cheers,
Wanderer
_____
Clicking around the app and brief Google searches didnt provide much insight so I seem to have found myself here. My apologies if this information is already out there.

Mar 11, 2019
I am not really sure about this, but I believe there should be a global event for the same. Anyone can please have any different views on this? :unsure:

Rickemosh

Professor
Jul 9, 2019
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts, Durmstrang
Houses
Slytherin
I think you're confusing the Brilliant Event, with the Event being held in Indianapolis.

As far as I'm aware, no Information has been revealed about the upcoming fanfest in Indianapolis, we don't know what it entails

The Brilliant Event that has just ended lasted for 7 days, with a total of 15 Restricted section books up for grabs if you completed all the Tasks

The Brilliant Event was available to all players, so as long as you were able to play the game, you were able to participate

We don't know how often these events will take place, some speculate every month, but nothing has been confirmed.

I assume because the game is developed to have a long lifespan, the books WILL be sparse and difficult to obtain, they don't want people Maxing their character out within the first few months.

Wizards Unite endgame will be a Grind, just like PoGo, it's how it keeps it's longevity and keeps pulling people back in to play