Answered Schools? houses? Sorting Hat?

livoruc

Auror
Feb 18, 2019
A question I've been asking myself.
What will be the options within wizards unite??

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I don’t think they’ll sort by houses on this one, we’d have a team for each house in each school, they can’t really limit it to Hogwarts any more, or even Hogwarts and Ilvermorny.
My guess, considering the Pottermore game description, is that they mightt in fact sort us by profession or areas of interest. The description does say we will be able to develop our magical carreers through Wizards Unite.
Would you like that? What profession would you choose? I think I’d go for Magizoology

Reactions: Wizdreamer

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
at least houses, that's for sure!
Yep, there will be some kind of factions, teams, houses, schools... something similar to pokemon go, not sure what.

Reactions: livoruc

Wizdreamer

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Melbourne
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
I don’t think they’ll sort by houses on this one, we’d have a team for each house in each school, they can’t really limit it to Hogwarts any more, or even Hogwarts and Ilvermorny.
My guess, considering the Pottermore game description, is that they mightt in fact sort us by profession or areas of interest. The description does say we will be able to develop our magical carreers through Wizards Unite.
Would you like that? What profession would you choose? I think I’d go for Magizoology

You're probably right. However, lot of potterheads would love to join a house...

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
You're probably right. However, lot of potterheads would love to join a house...
I know, right? Houses have become part of our identities within the community, but I think a house setting might limit the possibilities, you could only team up with people of the same house, even if we only think Hogwarts that would limit who we can play with quite a bit. Maybe if we choose a house but then still can team up with players from other houses?

Reactions: Kevin